When deciding if a Crowd Gate is the right choice for your dairy, ask yourself these two questions:Do I want to dramatically improve the flow of cows into the parlor?
Do I want to increase the efficiency of my milking operation?
If you answered yes to these questions, then the answer should be clear. If you still have doubts, here is a list of added benefits.A Crowd Gate:
- Reduces labor costs by eliminating the need for a milker in the holding pen.
- Eliminates the stress on your cows due to the milkers yelling and pushing them along.
- Which eliminates adrenaline in the blood stream.
- Which greatly improves milk let-down, since there's no adrenaline to neutralize the oxytocin on the way to the udder.
- Which reduces the need for extra udder preparation.
- Reduces stress for the milker.
- Significantly increases the amount of cows milked per hour.
- Which more importantly increases the amount of cows milked per man hour.